Finally Adelaide International X V2.3 (YPAD) has arrived! AUscene is proud to present our latest airport for Australia which is NOW Available for FSX and recently updated for all versions of Prepar3D (V1-V5)
Adelaide finally fills a gap that has been missing ever since FSX and P3D were released, capable of handling 777’s right down to Dash 8’s and GA aircraft you’re bound to enjoy flying into Adelaide. On top this this Adelaide is only a short flight from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne so you have plenty of routes to utilise Adelaide on. We developed the airport on the foundation of a high definition aerial photo combined multiple layers of high resolution details to bring the airport to life. The night lighting is something amazing to see, you’ll notice our rendered effects causing even windows to cast light on the ground!
Adelaide International X is now updated to V2.3 and is available FREE for all existing customers, what are you waiting for? Adelaide International X V2.3 brings compatibility for the latest Prepar3D versions as well as adding support for GSX and Dynamic Lighting!
- Now Compatible with all versions of Prepar3D
- Custom Ground Poly
- GSX Compatible and Ready (FSX / Prepar3D)
- SODE Jetways
- Dynamic Lighting (Prepar3D V4-5)
- Hand crafted representation of YPAD, built from the ground up for FSX and P3D
- Highly detailed custom ground layer with high-resolution texture details
- Detailed Terminal and Aerobridges with high resolution textures
- Animated Runway Guard Lights
- Realistic PAPI, Runway and Taxiway lights.
- Enhanced and accurate rendered night-lighting
- 30cm/pixel High Resolution Aerial Image
- Accurate placement of buildings and vegetation within the airport grounds
- Modelled grass and shrubs
- High resolution hand painted textures
- Working Navaids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB)
- Animated road traffic around the airport
- Accurate Gate Assignments
- Ready to go and compatible with default and most AI Traffic Programs
- Dynamic Airport Environment
Extra files are included if you wish to add even more detail and with easy and fast installation will have you flying in no time!
Compatible with default FSX / Prepar3D and has been tested with FTX Australia products
- Prepar3D or FSX
- GSX / GSX Level 2 for Sode Jetways